1,200 sq. ft. Vent Free Gas Stove
The Dual Fuel Ventless 1,200 Square Foot Gas Free-Standing Stove by Duluth Forge gives you the perfect combination of beauty and high tech heating performance. This stove holds onto the look and feel of a classical, vintage piece of old charm while fulfilling a solid performance of 26,000 BTU and includes a thermostatic remote control. It includes a cast iron screen door with subtle exterior designs that allows for excellent visibility of the dual flame burner. Although it has the charm of an old timer and it functions with reliable modern technology.
- Thermostat remote control included, this remote controlled unit allows you to set your desired heat temperature and control your log set by using the included remote control
- U-Burner chassis design provides 2 rows of flames to create a realistic fire
- No outside duct or chimney needed
- Safety assurance: Safety pilot O.D.S. (Oxygen Depletion Sensor) included with automatic shut-off
- Battery assisted piezo ignition(Requires 1 AAA Battery – Included)
- Can operate without electricity during a power outage
- Compatible blower part number: QEB100
- Vent Type: Vent free
- Heating Coverage: 1200square feet
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.