Thank you for your interest in selling your products on Farmhouse Touches. Here are a few of the most common questions we get.
We want Farmhouse Touches to be a place where buyers can shop with the confidence that they will receive great customer service and amazing products.
To protect the integrity of our marketplace, here are a few rules.
- Provide honest, accurate information in your about section.
- Honor your shop policies.
- Accurately represent your items in your listings and photos.
- Respect intellectual property rights of others.
- Do not engage in fee avoidance. You may not put your contact information in your product listings or pictures.
- Do not create duplicate listings.
- Place products in relevant categories.
There is no cost to list your products on Farmhouse Touches.
We do charge a 10% transaction fee of the total item cost plus shipping when you make a sale. Stripe payment fees are not included in the transaction fee.
Example: If you sell a $100 item, we would receive $10 for that sale. You would receive $90 minus the Stripe transaction fee.
Farmhouse Touches utilizes Stripe Payments to process our orders. You will need to have a Stripe Account in order to sell on Farmhouse Touches.
When a customer places an order on Farmhouse Touches, you will receive your payment directly from Stripe, minus our commission and Stripe’s processing fees.
Once you have signed up for Stripe, you will need to connect to our store to receive payments for your orders.
To connect your Farmhouse Touches account to Stripe:
- Please visit the SETTINGS PAGE
- Click the payments tab.
- Click the Blue “Connect With Stripe” button.
- Follow the instructions.
Please note, once you return to the Farmhouse Touches you may see a message that your account is not connected. Sometimes you will need to clear your browser cache/cookies to see that you are connected.
If you are unsure if you are connected, please contact us and we will verify your connection status.
We are looking for sellers that provide outstanding customer service, and high-quality products.
Our marketplace is curated, which means we limit the number of sellers in each category.
What are we looking for?
- Products Made and/or Designed by our Sellers
- Products with Excitement and a Wow Factor
- Quality Products
- Uniqueness – We love handmade!
- Excellent Customer Service from our Vendors
Product Categories we Love:
- Handmade Furniture
- Home Decor (Art Prints, Pottery)
- Food & Drink (Cookies, Nuts, Candies)
To apply to sell on Farmhouse Touches, please visit our Apply to Sell page.